eCashflow Service is a 17+Year “National Clearing House for recovery of declined payments.” eCashflow provides recovery services in all 50 States and is the only Authorized National Clearing House to offer a complete range of recovery services which can be used by any business in America. We offer this to our clients free of charge which saves our clients significant costs surrounding their declined payment recovery efforts.
Dealing with Declined Payments
Why Consider Using eCashflow Services?
- FREE Service - No Fees - 100% of Recovered Funds Sent to You as ReceivedFREE Service - No Fees - 100% of Recovered Funds Sent to You as Received
- We Manage all Re-Presentments in accordance with NACHA rules
- eCashflow is an Independent 3rd Party we offer Free Extended Banking Services
- Uses Proprietary Software & Algorithms for 70% Successful Recovery Average
- Non-Intrusive: No Phone Calls, No Letters, 100% Electronic
- Highest Retention of Customers - No Cancellations by Phone
- 16 Years in Business with 8,500 Customers nationwide, Multiple Industries
- Best Free Solution to use First on Declined Payments - 2 Week Resolution Cycle
- eCashflow’s Customer Service Resolves Questions Immediately
Typical Process for ACH, EFT, NSF Checks
About eCashflow Declined Payments Solutions
The old standard remedies for declined payments involves a combination of contacting customers via email, letter or phone and have limited results and often alienate your customers. When banks re-submit declined payments, declined payment fees are generated which cost your business money. The old standard remedies for declined payments involves a combination of contacting customers via email, letter or phone and have limited results and often alienate your customers. When banks re-submit declined payments, declined payment fees are generated which cost your business money.
The new way: eCashflow takes over the process from its customers after the first declined payment and re-presents the declined payment when funds are more likely to be in the account. eCashflow success rate is more than 75%. eCashflow transfers 100% of the recovered funds directly into your bank account at no cost to you or your business. Unlike Banks eCashflow, can re-present items up to 2 times.
eCashflow is not a collection agency and it never contacts your customers. eCashflow has developed algorithms over the last 17 years that assures better results than prevailing random collection methods.
eCashflow has thousands of customers including more than 2,500 YMCA’s nationwide and collects millions of dollars for its Clients, saving them hundreds of thousands of dollars in collection costs.
eCashflow makes it easy to try their service. There are no long-term contracts and eCashflow is happy to set up a 90-day trial program. There is no risk and a very good expectation for substantial success reducing your decline payment issues. Learn more.